Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been real busy...






                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                    SOLD 
                       SOLD
I've just finished two 23" Annie dolls and one wabbit.  The one in pink is for our OFG Mother's Day Celebration, which will be going on soon, so keep checking back for start dates.  The one in rust has a dress that has birdhouses on it which inspired me to make a blackbird for her arm.  I also added a blackbird  button that I cut and painted.  My purple rabbit will be going on Ebay tonight and will start at .99 cents in appreciation to all my customers.
Thanks to Sweet Meadows Farm and Cats Country Primitives for their designs.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and your dolls - too cute!

    Pat from All is Bright!

    ReplyDelete