Saturday, July 3, 2010

Christmas in July

Come see what is on sale!  Artfire is hosting twelve days of Christmas sale starting July 12th-25th.  I opened my Artfire for expressly to sell my jewelry but I decided to put my Etsy items over there too.  I mean I'm paying a monthly fee so I might as well use it.  You can find my items by searching "EntchantedGemGarden" or use this link to go to my shop.
http://www.artfire.com/users/EnchantedGemGarden
All Christmas items have been discounted by 20%.  This sale is only good for Artfire, if you purchase my items from Etsy the sale does not apply.  I will be running a sale on Etsy nearer to Christmas.  So don't forget the date and go over to Arfire and check us out.

Artfire will be running three contest to help promote the TDOCIJ sale on ArtFire. One that uses twitter, one that uses facebook, and one for bloggers. Here are the basic descriptions for each one. Because contests have to have specific language and rules these are NOT the official descriptions/rules. They have been written and will be posted separately very soon.


•The twitter contest will give away four $25 shopping sprees. Winners will be selected at random from a pool of people who RT a message from our @ArtFire account promoting the TDOCIJ trend page. Specific dates will be available in the forum topic created for this contest. The $25 shopping spree must be used for product(s) in the CIJ trend page.

•The facebook contest will give away two $50 shopping sprees. Winners will be selected at random from all of the people who "like" the CIJ trend page. There will be a facebook "like" button on the page very soon. The $50 shopping spree must be used for product(s) in the CIJ trend page.

•The blog contest will give away one $100 prize. The winner will be selected at random from all of the people who create a new blog post, feature product(s) from the CIJ trend page, and link to the CIJ trend page on ArtFire. These specifics will be in the forum post for the contest. The $100 prize must be used for product(s) in the CIJ trend page.

No comments:

Post a Comment