Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whew, I can't believe it's been this long since I posted last. There's been some changes going on. I will be getting a new look on my Etsy shop and on here. I've decided to pursue making doll clothes for American Girl dolls. My daughter before Christmas made the comment "you sure like making doll clothes the best Mom, huh?" I thought about it and my answer was yes, I do love making frilly dresses. To my dismay, it wasn't long before my daughters outgrew (6 yrs old) liking dresses and opted for jeans. I started out making doll clothes when I was little, I used material from my Mom's old dresses and the dresses we outgrew, so I guess in my latter years I'm going back to my beginings. So I bought a few patterns and started making some doll dresses put them in my Etsy shop and to my surprise I sold fifteen outfits out of twenty in January. Here are some of the clothes I've made and as I add new ones I will post them here.








No comments:

Post a Comment