Friday, July 15, 2011

Should Of Stayed.....

in bed.  Have you ever had one of those days?  I just finished one of my dolls and thought the hair needed to be a little shorter when all of a sudden I felt it and I heard it and then you know you cut something more than yarn.  I managed to cut through the sleeve of my dolls dress. Ohhh.. I was so mad at myself.  Now I'll have to make a new dress.  So I decided to go get some lunch and I should of saved my money, the food was awful.  Then to make matters worse, I went to pick up my lunch and Max decided he'd have some fun by chewing up my orthodontic insoles.  I guess I should of stayed in bed and forgot about crafting.
Anyway I do have two more dolls to share with you after I take their pictures later today.

Have a nice day~Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment