Saturday, October 2, 2010

MIA

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post.  I had the unforunate problem of my computer crashing and ended up at the Geek Squad for 3 weeks.  Sheer torture, it's funny when we get so dependant on using a computer and missing it.  Still working out some of the bugs and missing all my patterns and photos that I bought and downloaded.  They wanted $90.00 dollars to backup my files and of course I said no way!  Luckily I remembered that my Norton backed up my pictures and files so I'm hoping to get all those back.  I'll have to email them and hope that extra feature my husband bought on our last renew order is correct.  To make matters even worst my car took a big dump, had to have the fuel pump replaced.  Whoever thought of putting the fuel pump in the gas tank should be shot.  Spent more on labor fees than the cost of the part.  Oh well, everything is back to being back to normal and hoping to get back to taking pictures and posting some of the items I've been working on. Bye for now.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment