Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Back....

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted to this blog.  I'm sorry to say I haven't been feeling very well.  My back has been giving me some problems and I couldn't sit for very long.  And then my blood sugars were all over the place (I'm diabetic) and then to top it off I dropped a x-large jar of mayonnaise on my big toe.  Good thing I had my shoes on but it still hurts like the dickens.  In between the times I felt good I managed to get some painting done and will have them up on my blog when I finish taking the pictures, made a bunny for a friend and another doll by SMF.  Yesterday I made a Santa make do but I don't know when I will be posting that.   Might wait til  it gets closer to July.  I'm trying to have a Christmas in July happening in my Etsy shop.  We'll see how much I can get done.  I'm just going to have to take better care of my health, like not sitting to long on a project, get up and stretch and get more than 4 hours of sleep.  After all I'm no longer a spring chick no matter what my brain tells me.  Anyway gotta go, pictures will come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Sometime a quick walk helps out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - take care and hope you start feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete